Date: Saturday January 15th, 2016
Location: 100 Avenue D & H north, Riverside, PA 17868
Beginner Category - 6:00 p.m.
Adult Category - 7:00 p.m.
- The course is generally about 1.5 miles/lap.
- It is designed to favor those with cyclocross gear (meaning about half is paved). But all bikes are welcome!
- The course is similar each year, but not identical from year to year.
DARK, FIRE & ICE
The race is called "Fire and Ice", because it's frozen, night, and everything is lit with fire...including the course.
Bring a light for your bike, or try to negotiate the ride by fire alone...that's your choice. But know it's an unusual experience and one you won't soon forget!
- Fully supported
- Professional timing
- Hot and cold refreshments
- Cook-out during and after races
Conditions will dictate the course. This time of year, we have to take what nature gives us. It's possible that we may even ride on some frozen Susquehanna River ice.
Whatever happens you'll be sure to have a great adventure andawards ceremony afterward. Come prepared to hang around!